March 28, 2024, 12:41:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BUG: Applications MIDI channel settings change when a new preset is selected.  (Read 2635 times)

LBH

The setting of MIDI channels for an application change when a new preset is being selected in both standalone and plug-in. The setting should'nt change. This behavior is a bug.
Arturia please fix this in your applications.

EDIT: I can see, that for some applications, then the MIDI channels perhaps need to be preset based, like B3V where you can set seperate MIDI channels for the manuals, and other applications where this is the case. But in generel to me, a Global MIDI channel setting should not change when shifting presets. EDIT END
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:57:20 pm by LBH »

vibes71

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The setting of MIDI channels for an application change when a new preset is being selected in both standalone and plug-in. The setting should'nt change. This behavior is a bug.
Arturia please fix this in your applications.

EDIT: I can see, that for some applications, then the MIDI channels perhaps need to be preset based, like B3V where you can set seperate MIDI channels for the manuals, and other applications where this is the case. But in generel to me, a Global MIDI channel setting should not change when shifting presets. EDIT END

This is extremely annoying when using two synths and Spark with Beatstep Pro and you want to check out several presets on both synths. Keeps me from using V Collection in standalone mode...which is a pity...or am I missing something obvious ?

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Hi Guys,
this one is logged in our database.
We'll think about it for sure, but don't know what will be done yet.

Cheers,

vibes71

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Ok, thanks  :D

MisterT

This is still an issue?!

Any plans to change it?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines