March 29, 2024, 12:40:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] user channel is stuck  (Read 5527 times)

Mowgli

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
[SOLVED] user channel is stuck
« on: March 11, 2016, 05:55:03 pm »
I can't change the user MIDI channel on my BSP. MIDI control center and the unit itself tells me that it's on channel 16 but it outputs on channel 10 whatever I do to it. I've tried every channel and it always outputs on channel 10 very annoying
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 10:34:08 am by I grec »

yield27

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: user channel is stuck
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 06:49:28 pm »
Bump!,
No matter what I map the midi controls to in midi control center they are always set to the global user midi channel!

yield27

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 06:25:39 am »
fixed my issue by loading directly into the working project.

kehrbeeke

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 07:43:12 pm »
I have the same issue as Mowgli: user channel / control mode always outputs on channel 10, although BSP tells me by its red light, that I changed the channel.
Is there a solution for that problem yet?

mantrak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 02:10:22 am »
I have the same problem. Whatever I do, drum pads in controller mode always transmit on channel 10. Tried everything. All other similar settings work. Knobs can be set normally. This must be a bug!

mantrak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 05:36:11 pm »
SOLVED!

You need to Save the Project and the controller map will be saved along with it. Unless you save the project (send it to the machine) controller map will not work.

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
Re: [SOLVED] user channel is stuck
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 10:42:37 am »
Hi guys,
You need to Save the Project and the controller map will be saved along with it. Unless you save the project (send it to the machine) controller map will not work.
Yes, the confusion comes from this fact: the global settings (DEVICE SETTINGS tab) do not need to be saved to be taken into account. The changes applies on the flow as it is small sized datas. That's why you can change user channel and see the change immediately on the BSP.
Since the SYNC button has been de-activated (because of huge data amount to transfer), users must save, then drag and drop their ControllerMap (or whole project) to the BSP in order for controller map to be taken into account.

Best,
Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines