March 28, 2024, 04:05:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection Purchase Help  (Read 13917 times)

Padawan

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Re: V Collection Purchase Help
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:21 am »
devans0000: check your PM

channel0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • people who play live life to the fullest
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 07:51:44 pm »
Considering the complaints about Arturia not delivering purchased goods, I want to point out that my experience with them was quite the contrary.
I ordered the V collection on monday the 8th of september, around 10PM, payment through bank transfer. I wasn't sure if they would consider the discount offer of 50% on the V-collection that expired that day (the occasion being Arturia's 15th anniversary, congrats for that :D) .
Within the half hour I got a confirmation email, that the order came through, with the order number, and the price discounted. Delivery would follow as soon as my bank transfer came through.
This usually takes about 24 to 48 hrs, so I wasn't expecting a download link soon, having read about the problems some users seem to have had.
On september 10th, shortly before 9AM, I recieved the download link, the serial number and the unlock code.
Downloading, registring and installing was a breeze, and I'm happy as a clam with the collection :D

Only to say, please do not only post here when things go wrong. If the Arturia team does it right, which it did in my case, I think it should be mentioned as well :D
Cheers
Peter
Arturia Laboratory 61 AE, V-collection 6, Beatstep, Beatstep Pro, Drumbrute, Bitwig2.1, windows 10

Bendi64

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »
Hi Arturia and All,

I have a problem with ordering V-Collection.
I have a coupon code,and I created an order on 04.12.2014 using this "50% sale" coupon , but I not completed this order. Since the next day (05.12.2014) this order is in Pending state, and I can not complete this order.

Please, "somebody" help me to complete this order and buying the V-Collection 4.

Cheers
Bendi

pobaudio

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2014, 12:33:48 pm »
I Purchased V Collection last Thursday 4th Dec, and still awaiting getting an activation code. Order states that it's pending, sent support ticket with paypal transaction details, funds have cleared from bank etc…, and had automated reply. Still nothing and it's been a week. Not a good sign of Arturia support or be able use software you have purchased…
Waiting….

Adrien

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2014, 02:41:22 pm »
I sent you a pm

Hi Arturia and All,

I have a problem with ordering V-Collection.
I have a coupon code,and I created an order on 04.12.2014 using this "50% sale" coupon , but I not completed this order. Since the next day (05.12.2014) this order is in Pending state, and I can not complete this order.

Please, "somebody" help me to complete this order and buying the V-Collection 4.

Cheers
Bendi
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Adrien

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2014, 02:48:01 pm »
I sent you a PM

I Purchased V Collection last Thursday 4th Dec, and still awaiting getting an activation code. Order states that it's pending, sent support ticket with paypal transaction details, funds have cleared from bank etc…, and had automated reply. Still nothing and it's been a week. Not a good sign of Arturia support or be able use software you have purchased…
Waiting….
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

legreg6

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 08:47:03 am »
Adrien, Jerome, or anyone else, would you mind solving this issue (same the OP) that has been going on for 2 days now ?
Order # is WS-141214-CVPO75-6424
Whatever Jerome did (please check support case # 192324) has not worked.
And yes, I've been checking spams and everything I can thing of.
Wanted to cancel transaction with Paypal by the end of the day yesterday, but decided to give you guys 1 more day to get this done.
Very, very, very annoyed, though, as this is just one more issue I'm dealing with Arturia.
Please, just fix this.

DUSoul

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 09:51:59 pm »
Hi Jerome/Arturia

Having similar issues. Purchased the V Collection through a retailer, went online to register one day ago and am waiting for the email with my registration key.
My registration details are exactly the same as what I have done to use this forum.
Can you assist?
I am extremely keen to start using the collection for longer than 10 minutes a time.

Cheers

natcook1@sky.com

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2015, 09:36:00 am »
Hi there I have a V Collection discounted order showing as 'pending' but cannot see a confirm purchase button or anyway of paying can you have a look please? Its order number WS-150107-VMUB53-12259 and the offer ends today

tentillum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2015, 09:12:04 pm »
I purchased the V Collection earlier today, taking advantage of the sale (thanks, Arturia!). However, when checking out using a credit card, the Crédit Mutuel site failed to redirect to my bank and the purchase seems stalled. No money has left my account, but the order shows as "pending" on my Arturia page, with no option to interact with the order in any way.

Anyone from Arturia able to help? I've submitted a ticket to Sales, case #212140.

Thanks!

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2015, 10:50:53 am »
@tentillum: I've replied to your case, issue is fixed :)
Have a nice week end, hope you'll enjoy this new bundle!

tentillum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2015, 02:39:08 pm »
Many thanks, Jermone! Much appreciated. An Arturia-filled Easter awaits  :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines