March 28, 2024, 08:48:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Lite and Ableton 10  (Read 2687 times)

riotPenguiin

Analog Lab Lite and Ableton 10
« on: August 28, 2019, 07:05:30 pm »
Hi fellas, new to the ableton software here. I recently got the minilab mk2
I cant switch between ableton and analog lab, even though I am pressing the shift+ pad1 for analog lab shift+pad8 for ableton
any ideas?
the controller is assigned to the first software that I open up, no matter in which channel I am.

To finalize, I don't know how to incorporate analog lab into ableton.

LBH

Re: Analog Lab Lite and Ableton 10
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 08:56:36 pm »
I don't know how to incorporate analog lab into ableton.
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Do you mean you use Ableton DAW, and then Analog Lab as standalone application?
If so then you shall use the plugin version of Analog Lab in a DAW. Not the standalone version. You should have the plugins installed unless you have unchecked it, when you installed Analog Lab. I hope you have read the pop windows that come during the installl, as that can help a lot to understand.
Also please refer to Analog Lab manual like the section about "Using Analog Lab in plug-in mode" and other setup sections. Also look at other sections that might be relevant for you.

This is about how to use plugins in Ableton on Windows: https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209071729-Using-VST-plug-ins-on-Windows
This is about how to use plugins in Ableton on MAC: https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209068929-Using-AU-and-VST-plug-ins-on-Mac
I don't use Ableton. Anything regarding Ableton i suggest you ask in Ableton forum. And also to look in Ableton manual and/ or help sections like the above on the web.

I hope this helps to get you started.
If you after this have further questions, then please return.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines