March 28, 2024, 10:49:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyStep MkII?  (Read 3842 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
KeyStep MkII?
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:09:54 am »
Having recently bought a Behringer Neutron, I'm in the market for a KeyStep. However, seeing all the MkII models of your hardware products coming out makes me think it likely that a KeyStep MkII could be coming soon. I do NOT want to buy a KeyStep right now if there'll be a MkII version coming out within the next year or so.
Please advise.
This space left intentionally blank.

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: KeyStep MkII?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 08:07:09 am »
I asked about this when the "MKII's" of all the other controllers and synths were released.  We got a release of the black editions instead it seems. What I want is a new firmware for the original.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 01:16:41 pm »
Most likely a MkII won't come out until just after I buy a KeyStep ;)
This space left intentionally blank.

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 08:32:03 am »
Oh for sure, that's how it always works!  But, I am a great fan of the sequencer and am toying with the idea of getting a second, but mainly because I want a black one ;)
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines