March 28, 2024, 08:13:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't eliminate noise in some sounds in Analog Lab 3 (Software)  (Read 4955 times)

PrinceRogersNelson

• Apprentice
Hello!

My DAW is Studio One Pro and my midi controller ALESIS Q49 - I successfully updated the LITE version to Analog Lab 3.

My problem is, that some sounds or instruments have noise, different noise, e.g.: Sound: Light My Fire from instrument: VOX continental.

Even when I mute the track the sound is registered, I constantly hear the noise.

I can't find any noise knob or sth. I couldn't find any solution in the web.

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Can't eliminate noise in some sounds in Analog Lab 3 (Software)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 01:58:42 pm »
Hi,

You'll probably find the answer here : https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=93157.0

Regards,

Matthieu

PrinceRogersNelson

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 02:46:06 pm »
Thank You!

I can mute the noise in the Mixer but in this state I'm not able to use this sound.

There is noise in other sounds of many instruments in Analog Lab 3. Is my only option to buy the extentions of all instruments (1.000 € + :) ) to switch off the noise or is there an other way?

Best Regards

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 05:16:02 pm »
Unfortunately if the noise is saved within the preset and you do not own the license to edit it you can't remove it.
I'm with you on this, I think we should be able to turn the noise down even if you did not buy the instrument. This is logged as a feature request in our databse, maybe it will be done in a further update.

Regards,

Matthieu

PrinceRogersNelson

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 06:16:06 pm »
Thank You for the feature request <3

Without modifying noise I can't use so many sounds for a serious music production. I updated the software, because I wanted the 6000+ sounds as it was featured by Arturia.

I think it would be fair to unlock this feature (better option :) ) or to inform the buyer about this, that he don't feel he is deluded.

Hope there will be a reaction.

Thanks and Best Regards

PRN

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines