March 28, 2024, 10:25:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: None of my Arturia products show up under "My Account"  (Read 2902 times)

realhelp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
None of my Arturia products show up under "My Account"
« on: February 07, 2012, 06:01:29 am »
HELP PLEASE!

I am the ORIGINAL purchaser of FIVE Arturia softsynths: Mg Modular V, Arp 2600 V, CS-80 V, MiniMg V, and Jupiter 8 V.  I had purchased all of these very long ago, before Arturia started using eLicenser.  I still have the original discs, and on my previous computer (which I have recently mothballed), it would occasionally ask for the disc as verification.

I am trying to go to the new eLicenser system, but I have a major problem because although I registered these five serial numbers many years ago with Arturia, none of them show up in the "MY ACCOUNT" area on the website.  And when I try to enter them there using "REGISTER", it tells me that the serial number is already in the database and refused to enter it!!!!!!

WHAT CAN I DO?  I CAN'T USE THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THE SOFTSYNTHS THAT I PAID A LOT OF $$$$$$$$ FOR!!!!   PLEASE HELP!!!!!

realhelp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: None of my Arturia products show up under "My Account"
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 06:04:25 am »
Also, I should point out that I have tried to email Arturia about this but after about two weeks of waiting I have still gotten no response.  Plus, because my software doesn't show up in MY ACCOUNT, the website will not allow me to request Tech Support because it thinks I am ineligible.

I can assure that I am the original purchase of these five softsynths, and indeed if you check your old database I should come up!!!!

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 02:16:49 pm »
Please forward me your serials through private message, I will check what's wrong in the database.
ex-Arturian

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:01:02 pm »
Processed through regular Tech Support channel.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines