April 27, 2024, 10:02:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I have had the origin since day one and heres the deal.  (Read 12207 times)

Antoine

Re: I have had the origin since day one and heres the deal.
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 09:48:46 am »
MindPop, you are here "at home", we love you and don't want any bitter taste in your mouth. You are not a fanboy, nor an hater, just an objective Origin user and we thank you for that. We accept contradiction, we respect your views, and deeply appreciate your support.

Be sure all your comments, as well as other users constructive ones, are always debated here internally to drive the developments on the Origin, to make the good choices. We keep a strong eye on this forum, and my colleagues Philippe and Niccolo particularly focus on the Origin threads. Even if they are rather used to speak to machines than with human beings, they share the same "humble" goal: offer the best machine possible.

So let's all try to keep our positive mind, this will help to fasten the release of the next Origin firmware, in which we are more and more confident everyday.
ex-Arturian

MindPoP_

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 07:32:01 pm »
Cool and you guys do rule every plugin you have ever made is the best and thats for shure my only issue was the hanging notes .I was one of the first to buy. And will allways be a customer.
Thanks

mattsynth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2011, 04:46:44 pm »
Well I have just purched a new 1.3 Origin and guess what; still full of bugs, freezing up from time to time and bad encoders in just one week. Return to seller for full refund because I just do not have time to waste on half cooked synths.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines