March 29, 2024, 02:39:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Will there be any further firmware updates?  (Read 575 times)

Adem

Will there be any further firmware updates?
« on: May 24, 2023, 10:18:38 am »
This is my first post here, please don't scold me if this is the wrong place to ask. But I'm just wondering if anybody knew of any info regarding possible future updates?

There are several pieces of functionality that exist in the other keystep products which are missing in the pro. As well as a few bugs and what not, so in my opinion we could get so much more out of the keystep pro with some updates.

Don't get me wrong I still use it everyday, it just seems a little strange that the pro version is missing features of the keystep 37, strum and chord mode for example.

Den

• Apprentice
Re: Will there be any further firmware updates?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 01:01:15 pm »
Ye we need to have sync swift/Time in the menu to sync everything from keysteppro. So we can use time swift from 0 and in sync. Is it a hardware limitation in keystep pro to make an offset menu in every track on the utility in the menu?

and we only have 1 sync out. Is there a hardware i can buy to plug in the 1 sync to like 5-10 sync out ?
And a second hardware to lugnt in with keystep pro to gett alot of knobs and sliders ect for soft synth, is that posible to do that from footswitch output?

So keystep pro go to keystep pro + this extra controller on top or under to get everything tight and nice for software and hardware. Have 3 controllers now. Only want keystep pro with extra module for software and my moog matriarch as a midi controller on the side.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines