April 27, 2024, 12:37:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Half-pedal. Pedal.  (Read 365 times)

Velocityleftthechat

Half-pedal. Pedal.
« on: December 19, 2022, 11:40:29 pm »
Got an answer from arturia employee. It doesn't help. They claim that Yamaha FC3A works fine but it's not true. HOW TO CALIBRATE IT TO MAKE IT WORK AHAHAHAH((

Story:

I'm trying to set up half pedal in "Noire" (NI) for example. The values of velocity not only in "Noire" works in appropriate way. It causes some sound troubles...even when I use right pedal as they claim.

"Once I started, I have updated the app ant the keys in the app to the latest version.
Before update it was working "just fine" (in Piano V2).
After it become even worse because now pedal is super buggy/lagging and my velocity bumps straight from 0-127 like toggle. Put I put control, not a toggle.
The app lives it's own life. Sometimes it ca save changes, sometimes not.
Damn. I just want to use it, not every time search forums where there are only complaints on arturia..Dissatisfied."

Second part: (also I downgraded.)

"Thank you for your reply. Yes, I’m currently using Yamaha FC3A. Yes it works «fine» with Piano V2. BUT
The screen shows not a 0-127 velocity. It keeps it 06-14 depressed and 95-100 when pressed. (In user mod. In DAW and "Arturia" mod the same) but in different values 0.00XXX.).

But when it comes to performance I hear that for example because of 95-100 velocity (not 127) in half pedal - «string sound lasts not as long as it should be» if you understand.
When it 06-14 depressed it don't mute strings completely as it should be..
If I choose switch pedal - it’s just of course "on-off" and there is two numbers - 0-127 but it’s sad that it all works in such way even if I have everything prepared for half pedal..

I don’t even talk about third party piano libraries (Kontakt - Half pedal WORKS, but because of values «lags» written above when it’s not completely 0 or 127, there is troubles with sound again and of course it drives me crazy)."

Thanks for attention. Any thoughts?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines