March 28, 2024, 08:52:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mapping the Arturia Keylab mkII controls to 3rd party synths (Hardware and Softw  (Read 690 times)

Willem

Hey all

I'm not really a MIDI-wizard. So here's a probably pretty nooby question. My Keylab 49 MkII is running smoothly with Analog Lab. It also works as I'd expect for the separate synths when used directly in Logic Pro X.

I now want to map the controller (in Logic Pro X) to control 3rd party software and hardware synths. When I set it to 'user' and do a learn assignment (e.g. knob 2 to resonance of Logic Retro Synth) it works but knob 2 won't control its Analog Lab parameter (in Analog Lab mode) anymore until I delete the assignment in the Controller Assignments in Logic Pro.

Is there a way of doing this so that all mappings work when changing ? Do I maybe also need to use MIDI Control Center/different MIDI channels/...?

This is probably all pretty basic stuff but I am totally stuck and I hate the idea that I'm not getting everything out of the controller. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines