April 27, 2024, 07:19:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: knobs don't pick up the initial value of presets on Keylab mkii  (Read 438 times)

FrankB

I just have comfirmed from Arturia that the knobs on my Keylab 61 mkii are not initialized correctly after selecting a preset in Analog Lab (also not in Pigments). This can lead to initially jumping behaviour of the knobs. I got this reply from the support of Arturia:

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience

We have spotted this kind of behavior with our individual instruments which shouldn't be normally occurring.

We already reported this to our Q.A department and Software Team for them to have a further look at this but this seems to implicate many different things here and isn't simple to definitely resolve in the current state without risking breaking other things at the same time so for now it hasn't been fixed and is still persisting.

In the meantime, I have linked your ticket to increase its priority.

I hope they will fix this soon. If you also are disappointed about this issue you also could get into contact with support so maybe the priority will increase furthermore.

Maciej

Re: knobs don't pick up the initial value of presets on Keylab mkii
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 03:10:03 pm »
Hi,
Do you have this issue with standalone Analog Lab or as a plugin?
I have the same issue but only when using Analog lab as a plugin in studio one. As standalone everything works fine.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines