April 19, 2024, 10:04:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My preferences + Presets in the cloud  (Read 1214 times)

l0owl0ow

My preferences + Presets in the cloud
« on: February 14, 2022, 10:25:15 am »
Hi,

As a user I would love to find my user Presets, all my preferences & Likes in the cloud so when I go from my macbook to my iMac I can find all my preferences synchronised transparently.

This feature would be a game changer to me because I create music in my studio as much as using my laptop, in the train or anywhere.
Thanks a lot,

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: My preferences + Presets in the cloud
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 11:14:03 am »
This actually makes a lot of sense. Arturia allow you to use their products on five different machines via e-licencing but offer no facility to synchronise any personal presets or settings.

Arturia could establish this in two ways: 1) their own cloud service, accessed via e.g.: the ASC, 2) allow users to bulk-export preferences and presets to a specified area, and allow them then to be imported n another computer. Option 2) is the cheapest, and doesn't rely on Arturia hosting a cloud service. It could also open-up a market to third-parties sharing their own presets and preferences that users could import.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

PaulH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: My preferences + Presets in the cloud
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 07:41:24 pm »
Agree.
Ability to store all my "User Presets" in one folder (in somewhere like My Documents) would be ideal.
That way backing up would be easy.

Or use ASC to store back up presets.

Arturia seems to save them all over the place.
Arturia V9 Spark2 FX3 MiniLab MiniFuse ~ Reaper ~ SurfacePro7 i5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines