March 28, 2024, 10:42:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: how to map to Analog Lab?  (Read 2105 times)

88keyz

how to map to Analog Lab?
« on: April 26, 2021, 12:55:03 am »
I can use the built-in mapping, and things work great, BUT my sustain pedal is reversed.  Of course, it seems there's now to actually edit this Analog Lab mapping because it's read only.  I did manage to create a custom mapping where I reversed the pedal, which fixes that problem.  However, if I use that, none of the controls in the keyboard work when using AL.  I can't even get the dang volume slider to work, even though I tried a customs mapping for that slider.  Any ideas on how to get around this problem?  Really wish there was just a universal setting to reverse the sustain pedal.

Mikol

Re: how to map to Analog Lab?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 10:52:08 am »
Same issue for me but I think it's related to last firmware (keylab essential 49) because before the last one, sustain pedal setting was ok for all maps !

Curious Ken

Re: how to map to Analog Lab?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 01:30:25 am »
Same issue for me but I think it's related to last firmware (keylab essential 49) because before the last one, sustain pedal setting was ok for all maps !

You may well have a solution by now, but you should check your pedal for a switch.  This switch will reverse the polarity and should solve your problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines