March 28, 2024, 11:58:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Default to mic input  (Read 2418 times)

drfireball

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Default to mic input
« on: January 07, 2021, 10:17:53 pm »
Evening all - wondering if there is a way to have the vocoder default to the mic input rather than the sample player - rather annoying to surf the presets and constantly need to reselect the mic.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Re: Default to mic input
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 08:58:50 am »
Hello drfireball,
yes this feature was planned for the release, but did not have been implemented on time.
Of course, some people , just like you, told us it would be more comfortable to have the voice or sample button locked for a better preset browsing experience.
the good news is that i can confirm it will be here for the next vocoder V update (already internally tested, and yes it works fine.)
stay tuned!
best regards,

drfireball

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 12:41:01 pm »
Thats great news - many thanks

S

EwokNroll

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 12:34:41 am »
Hi,

I just joined the forum to ask what appears to be a version of what you've already addressed below, which is why i'm addressing it here and not in a new topic.
My question is- is there a way to lock my sample so i don't have to keep reloading it when i change presets?
(whenever i change to a new preset, my sample vanishes and i have to reload it, which is very tedious)
Same thing as below? Coming in the update?

Studio One 4.5

Hello drfireball,
yes this feature was planned for the release, but did not have been implemented on time.
Of course, some people , just like you, told us it would be more comfortable to have the voice or sample button locked for a better preset browsing experience.
the good news is that i can confirm it will be here for the next vocoder V update (already internally tested, and yes it works fine.)
stay tuned!
best regards,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines