March 29, 2024, 07:55:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to really make knobs pick up from parameter current position  (Read 1410 times)

Bswett

• Apprentice
How to really make knobs pick up from parameter current position
« on: November 19, 2019, 05:21:06 am »
Whenever I change presets on a synth or try to control a different vst and then tweak a knob or slider in my controller the parameter jumps to the current knob position in the daw or vsti causing a skip sound change. It would be nice to have the position pick up from the matching spot to avoid this, or the controller not affect the parameter until it matches the virtual position. (Does this make sense?) I thought that that was the option in the mcc but it doesn’t seem to work...unless I need to do a special change I’m not aware of.
Help please.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:40:48 pm by Bswett »

arhetium

• Apprentice
Re: How to really make knobs pick up from parameter current position
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 07:53:27 pm »
I have exactly the same problem... It's called pipckup mode in the midi control center under fader mode, but it seems it only works with the DAW map and only in the mixer. It doesn't work in any other instances, be it 3rd party VSTs or just internal FL EQ parameters. It always jumps, making it unusable between different instances of EQq or vsts. Same goes for the encoders, btw. I'm using FL studio.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines