April 28, 2024, 12:07:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Classic Envelope Status  (Read 4599 times)

omissis

Classic Envelope Status
« on: May 07, 2005, 09:41:05 pm »
Hi all

I was wondering why not implement on future version a new switch on the panel? That should convert both the Filter and Amplifier's envelope to Classic settings of original CS-80; that is , on the original the time variable segments had a range from 1ms to 1s...that should be useful in recreating the actual behaviour of envelopes when using presets and could be more respectful of original project...what do you think about?
Max

a CS-80Vist

poropat

Re: Classic Envelope Status
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 06:35:15 am »
Quote from: "omissis"
Hi all

I was wondering why not implement on future version a new switch on the panel? That should convert both the Filter and Amplifier's envelope to Classic settings of original CS-80; that is , on the original the time variable segments had a range from 1ms to 1s...that should be useful in recreating the actual behaviour of envelopes when using presets and could be more respectful of original project...what do you think about?

very good Idea.  :lol:
VCollection 8

omissis

Classic Envelope Status
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 04:38:49 pm »
I don't know if it could be avaliable right in the new version, anyway it could be another little step to perfection, don't you think  :wink: ?
Max

a CS-80Vist

poropat

Classic Envelope Status
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 08:17:26 am »
Quote from: "omissis"
I don't know if it could be avaliable right in the new version, anyway it could be another little step to perfection, don't you think  :wink: ?

yes, CS80 is a so amazing synthesizer because of its unperfection,
so, need to emulate it perfectly  :D
VCollection 8

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines