April 27, 2024, 03:30:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: List of presets for V Collection  (Read 2630 times)

jspink

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
List of presets for V Collection
« on: January 20, 2019, 11:25:15 pm »
Hi All,

I was working on a MIDI track and I wanted to use a marimba sound. It took me quite some time to find one (there was one in the DX7) and so I wondered is there a searchable list of all the preset names in the V6 collection? It would be very helpful if there was.

LBH

Re: List of presets for V Collection
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:08:56 am »
Hi,

You can use Analog Lab 3. All V-Collevtion presets can be found in there, and it has a search browser like all the other V-Collection applications has.

When you find a preset in Analog Lab, then you can see the application it's from, and find it in that application, if you prefere that.

jspink

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 12:19:56 am »
Thank you very much! I didn't know that.

That's very helpful  :)

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 01:34:26 pm »
Also any user presets you make in V Collection instruments will show up in Analog Lab, and vice versa. The integration between Analog Lab and V Collection is something Arturia do very well indeed.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

fenderchris

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 07:33:34 pm »
Hi,

You can use Analog Lab 3. All V-Collevtion presets can be found in there, and it has a search browser like all the other V-Collection applications has.

When you find a preset in Analog Lab, then you can see the application it's from, and find it in that application, if you prefere that.

Wow, I didn't know that. I've been avoiding Analog Lab because I thought that it just contained sub-sets from the separate instruments primarily as a showcase for the individual emulations!

Windows-11, 64gb ram, Nuendo 11.0.41, V7 Collection, Pigments, OB-Xa, CS-80 V4.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines