September 08, 2024, 04:50:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: "Trigger" mode in addition to Gate and Toggle, please? & another request  (Read 515 times)

themixtape

• Apprentice
Hi guys! If you could please please please make a "Trigger" mode for the buttons in addition to Gate and Toggle, it would make my life SO much easier.... I'm sure a lot of other users would agree.

Reaper is my DAW of choice and since nearly everything in the program can be midi-mapped to a midi encoder, knob, button or fader, I've found that "Trigger" mode (NI has this in their Controller Editor) is the best option for a lot of functions in the DAW.

Trigger mode just sends ONE CC value... such as "127". There's no other value sent upon release of the button. It would be so ideal, as I love ALL my Arturia gear (Beatstep, Beatstep Pro, Minilab MK2, Essential 49 and Keylab MK2).... this would be an AMAZING addition to all of these devices, as I tend to use them most for midi assignments.

Additionally, could we have a "light off" option (pads or the DAW Commands/User section) for Toggle Mode? It would be awesome if it could just either be "no light" or "light only when button pressed" (like Gate), but just available in Toggle mode, too.

Thank you guys!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines