March 28, 2024, 09:57:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Activations for all my products decreases when a OS reinstall occurs?  (Read 4230 times)

Nglt

• Apprentice
Hello everyone,

I wonder if all my Arturia activation number decreases each time I upgrade my mother board or something like that. It's a pity if that's the case, there must be another way to prove that I'm the owner... Maybe login using Google account, a third party service, something.
Because I want to keep using the software I've bought, I don't want to switch to other soft synth companies.

If anybody knows something about it, could you please share your knowledge?

Thanks in advance,
Pablo  :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:06:02 pm by Nglt »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Activations for all my products decreases when a OS reinstall occurs?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 12:10:23 am »
It's because it thinks you're activating them on a new computer, and you can only activate Arturia products on five computers at once, which is quite generous I guess. Until recently, you could only release used activations by raising a service ticket, but after myself and no doubt a load of other people hounded Arturia about it, you can now do this from your profile. Log into the main site, look under My Products, then click 'More Info' in green on the right hand side next to the product(s) you want to manage. From there you'll see the computers the product(s) activated on, along with buttons to deactivate the licences on a device-by-device basis. In your case it's probably best to deactivate the all the licences on all your products and start again, by reactivating them through the Arturia Software Center.

Arturia never really considered there are PC users out there who change their core hardware as often as they change their underwear. But at least this is a solution for you nerdy PC-building types  :)
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Nglt

• Apprentice
Re: Activations for all my products decreases when a OS reinstall occurs?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 01:08:12 pm »
Thank you very much for the info!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines