March 29, 2024, 03:09:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Import own VST(i)s  (Read 2859 times)

gelittenberg

Import own VST(i)s
« on: November 13, 2018, 07:37:46 pm »
load his own vsts would be so cool. or an extra version of analog lab to load own vsts and what is interacting with the keylab... would be more synthesizer feeling :D

LBH

Re: Import own VST(i)s
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 08:10:38 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

It's allready possible to open the individual applications you own inside Analog Lab. Just use the edit function.

Please refer to the manual section "3.4.3. Editing a preset" on page 27.
You can download manuals from here: https://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

Is this what you are asking for?

I don't have a Arturia controller yet. Personally i would like it was possible to select presets directly inside a the application loaded inside Analog Lab. I don't think that's possible as it is. You can only step thru presets without cquiting the view of the loaded application. I think that's the same with a Arturia controller.

EDIT: If you mean to be able to load vst's that's not Arturias, then that's not possible now. And i think it require a system where other vendors presets can be created in a format to be used in Analog Labs preset browser system - like Arturias NKS system. Perhaps also require the vendors build a speciel plug-in to be used in analog lab, but perhaps not. And then the vendors need to make parameters in a way to use for Analog Labs macros  and so on...  I doubt this is only about Arturia to wan't to make this happen. Many DAWs allready have a way to combine multiple plugins in multiinstruments and such. EDIT END
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 10:00:50 pm by LBH »

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 08:47:11 am »
This request utterly baffles me.  :o
This space left intentionally blank.

Biome Digital

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 12:10:44 pm »
I really want this too. Analog Lab is great and as a huge preset browser works very well. I would love to be able to add all my synths and presets in it. I have the NI kontrol but tbh, it isn't working well on my system with lots of missing synths and sounds.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines