April 29, 2024, 10:55:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: CV tracking Issue & MCC Issue  (Read 860 times)

micahabinadimoses

CV tracking Issue & MCC Issue
« on: March 25, 2018, 03:46:23 am »
SO,
I've searched and  not really found an answer.

1. The CV tracks 2 Octaves Higher and wont go any farther than C2 on the machine itself, playing through a midi keyboard it tracks just fine and goes the full range.
Its fine if I am just using BSP as a midi / CV converter, but making it unusable as a sequencer ( and this is across the board  eurorack, Arturia synths, Moog etc)

With that said, I've tried all sorts of configurations on the MCC and on top of that , the past few weeks i cant really get the MCC to connect correctly. ( yes I'm using it correctly and the computer and Abelton have zero issues recognizing it)
It recognizes the BSP but also has unknown as the firmware ( yes ive reinstalled the most recent and that did appear to work correctly)
It wont save any changes,and says the device has been disconnected  yet still acts as if it is recognizing it.

i"ve reinstalled the MCC several times.  getting annoyed.

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
Re: CV tracking Issue & MCC Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 10:49:47 am »
Hi micahabinadimoses,

1. The CV tracks 2 Octaves Higher and wont go any farther than C2 on the machine itself, playing through a midi keyboard it tracks just fine and goes the full range.
Its fine if I am just using BSP as a midi / CV converter, but making it unusable as a sequencer ( and this is across the board  eurorack, Arturia synths, Moog etc)
I do not really understand. Does that means your sequencer plays C3 and your CV outputs C5?
I am not aware of an issue here. Maybe you need to configure "Seq1/2 0V MIDI Note" (but it would do the same in MIDI to CV converter) or more likely you have some transposition activated in your sequences.

If you use Windows, MIDI drivers are not multi client. That means you need to close every other software using MIDI (e.g.: Ableton Live) for the MCC to recognize the BSP correctly.

Regards,
Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines