April 28, 2024, 09:15:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MINI LAB mkII:UVI Grand Piano Serial Number Not Found  (Read 4748 times)

rubenfesm

MINI LAB mkII:UVI Grand Piano Serial Number Not Found
« on: January 29, 2018, 01:46:52 am »
Hey Guys,

I have just installed my new Midi Controller (and registered it) but, when it comes to installing the UVI Grand Piano, I´m having some problems. As I was following the instructions to install the software, I could find no serial number for the UVI.

I´ve noticed that last year, Arturia was having problems in getting serial numbers for everyone, regarding the UVI. Could this be the case (again)?

I´m really disappointed, as my first purchase of Arturia Products.

Help me, please.

Guillaume Arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
Re: MINI LAB mkII:UVI Grand Piano Serial Number Not Found
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 09:57:38 am »
Hi Ruben,

There's apparently a small issue related to some users' accounts not properly displaying the activation codes.

Our IT services are actually informed and will solve this problem as soon as possible.

Sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

P.S : I'm sending you your UVI activation code in PM

simonpinzon

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 10:45:58 pm »
I just got a Minilab MkII And I'm having the exact same issue , I can't find the installer on my products page for de UVI GRAND PIANO MODEL D that was included in the purchase of the product.
Please do help me!

Simon Pinzon

LBH

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 12:45:40 am »
I just got a Minilab MkII And I'm having the exact same issue , I can't find the installer on my products page for de UVI GRAND PIANO MODEL D that was included in the purchase of the product.
Please do help me!

Simon Pinzon
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

You only get the registration code for the UVI piano from Arturia. You shall get the software on UVI. I think all the needed informations is in the manual for your controller.

simonpinzon

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 04:20:28 am »
Please do help me!

Simon Pinzon
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

You only get the registration code for the UVI piano from Arturia. You shall get the software on UVI. I think all the needed informations is in the manual for your controller.

Thanks for welcoming me ,

I'm afraid I didn't get any registration code for that one product , how can I address this issue?

thx

LBH

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 05:33:44 pm »
If you have registrated your Minilab mk2, and you have'nt got the UVI piano registration/ activation code in the software bundle for minilab on your Arturia account, then you can contact Arturia support.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines