March 29, 2024, 12:02:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: RIP Spark? Hey Arturia WHAT is wrong?  (Read 3753 times)

deanfreud

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Mono Monk
RIP Spark? Hey Arturia WHAT is wrong?
« on: May 22, 2017, 11:21:40 pm »
So nobody get's a answer about the Spark Software, the forum is full of bagging for updates, bugfixing and ideas for new features!
Make a new Version 3 and a Update Price for existing owners, that's ok, as long as there is a good amount of new things!

Hey Arturia Team, is this product selling so bad in all the years? Do you want that your clients move to NI or Akai...?

Re: RIP Spark? Hey Arturia WHAT is wrong?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 08:06:22 am »
I think a lot of users do not want/need new spark features. We just want the original plan/idea to work 100% and be stable. I do not think the original goal has yet been met with this thing. Sampler lacks some pretty basic stuff. It's a groovebox, basically, it already covers a ton of ground, perhaps more than it should.

It needs work, I agree. It doesn't need new features. (except a tap tempo so you can actually....tap the tempo on SPARK LE controller. plz do this!)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 09:47:51 pm »
Hi, there's a couple big threads about this. So far, the response has been virtually nil.
However, I may have just got some good news, after bringing this up over and over in Arturia's Facebook posts.
Go check out these two main threads for more info:

Primary >> https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=84144.0
Another >> https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90230.0

sounds like there still may be hope
This space left intentionally blank.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 02:55:00 am »
I just moved spark back into my live setup after not using it for a while. I have missed it.Please keep fixing bugs at least, arturia

mixalis

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 08:53:53 pm »
Just jump the ship......Digitakt is the answer

deanfreud

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Mono Monk
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 04:14:30 pm »
Just jump the ship......Digitakt is the answer

Nope, the Dikgitakt is pretty cool but has not the features of a Spark Software.

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 09:43:47 pm »
I would forget all about spark if I could afford a DSI tempest. I had my hands on one of those for and hour and it sounds so deep and real

jimknopf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 07:54:46 pm »
I originally bought Maschine with some extension packs.

Then I detected iSpark for my iPadPro and soon understood that it offers a great workflow, definitely easier and more straightforward in use than Maschine. That was the main reason for buying Spark LE with Spark2, getting a really nice workflow between iPad and PC, far better than anything NI has to offer so far.

From my view Arturia have a sleeping giant pair here, and just don't care about it. They miss their chances big time here. The iPad app has given them a much better access to new users, but they give them the feeling that the product is already history because they do nothing about it. Bad management, I would say.

If they, for example would finally offer some actual expansions like Future Base packs, with samples and midi patterns, they would sell it like sliced bread, if it comes with the announcement of further development. But if they miss this chance and don't act soon, their whole development will be for nothing.

Arturia should definitely wake up in this matter. I for one meanwhile prefer using Spark/iSpark over using any Maschine, stuff, simply because it allows easy mobile plus PC workflow in one go. 

UNHAPPY WITH ARTURIA

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 07:15:54 pm »
I have major issues with any Spark software, Dub, EDM or Spark2.

If Catanya2 is in the mix with any Spark VST the DAW crashes with an Access Violation error.

I contacted Arturia directly and they have replied stating they will investigate the issue.

I haven't had a reply back from Arturia in over 2weeks and I politely requested any news/update on this issue and still no response from tech support?

The amazing Bluecats Audio had a similar issue but they fixed this within a week.

Please with the upmost respect Arturia update your brilliant Spark software we don't want a third version just fix the Dubstep, EDM and Spark2 version.

You have customers waiting to purchase.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 11:22:55 pm »
Folks, let me point out again a thread I've started (in the General section, for higher visibility) to colate and gather bug reports and other issues that we all have with the software, in the hope that Arturia will pay attention to it and finally AT LEAST to a major bug-fix update.
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=90964
thanks
This space left intentionally blank.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines