March 29, 2024, 04:06:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Software Center can't be resized, and is part-way off screen downward  (Read 1152 times)

dpfranz

• Apprentice
Hey, first world issue for sure, but thought I'd post and see if anyone else has this issue.

Windows 10.

The ASC window (at the moment?) can't be resized from the top or sides, and the bottom edge is off-screen downward. "Full-screen" button next to the X and minimize buttons at top right is grayed out. So...no way to see the lower portion of the list of apps, and no way to resize the window. Anyone else?

Thanks!

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Same on the Mac version - I think - but what screen resolution are you running for it to be so low that the bottom of the window still isn't visible if you drag the the top of the window to to the top of your screen?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

dpfranz

• Apprentice
Running on 4k monitor. Plenty of resolution. Even with top of window dragged to top of screen, ASC window is way larger off the bottom edge of my screen, and no way to resize it. Any help, admins?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 06:34:33 am by dpfranz »

Jay Lucasq

I have the exact same problem on the latest MACOS with a 3440x1440 screen

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines