July 27, 2024, 04:43:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Another PRST LINK issue?  (Read 1691 times)

Gabpipes

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Another PRST LINK issue?
« on: July 15, 2016, 07:12:37 pm »
Hello!! My BSP is updated with the latest firmware, 1.4.0.20 and many problems are solved, but when I use the PRST LINK button something strange still happens: I play SEQ1 and SEQ2, three patterns in each sequencer; I can move in parallel from pattern 1 to 2 and then to 3 and again to 1,etc. without problems,... but if I stop the BSP on the pattern 1 and change to pattern 2 (always in parallel and with PRST LINK in ON), when I restart the BSP only the pattern in SEQ 2 is changed (the display numbers are correct but not the music). The same thing happens when I pass from pattern 3 to 4 (empty), the music goes out of a pattern that it should be empty. Has somebody else found the same problem? What can I do to solve this problem? Thank you!! Ciao!!
Gab

atte

• a773.dk
Re: Another PRST LINK issue?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:53:53 am »
I just upgraded to 1.4, and have initially the same thing happened to me. Went to the MMC and set "pattern link" to absolute and "wait for pattern load" + "wait for project load" to on. Now the BSP is behaving as expected again.

I try to spend as little time as possible in MMC, so the spelling of the functions is by memory, hope it helps!

Gabpipes

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 01:20:18 pm »
Thank you! The solution is in the MMC, I was with "pattern link" in absolute, now I have changed to relative and all works well. Ciao!! Gab

atte

• a773.dk
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 03:58:38 pm »
Ah, yeah, I think that's what I did as well. Good thing it's working for both of us now  8)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines