April 28, 2024, 09:40:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sending program change to Microkorg  (Read 3711 times)

barcsdad

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Sending program change to Microkorg
« on: July 03, 2016, 03:10:46 am »
To start off, I have the latest firmware and MCC.

I've have been trying to assign an encoder knob to change patches on my Microkorg without any luck. In the MCC, it seems like I should be able to simply set the Mode to Program Change and it should work. I've ensured that program changes are enabled to be received on my Microkorg. Has anyone had any luck with this, or a similar experience?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Sending program change to Microkorg
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 10:07:37 am »
Hi this should work , have you set the program change to send on user channel and  usb/midi . also you need to save the controller to a new project template  then drag from browser to  your project just to make sure its loaded. 
does the microkorg except program change?

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

barcsdad

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Sending program change to Microkorg
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 06:42:34 pm »
Yes! Got it working. Thanks so much. The whole project/template thing in the MCC is a bit confusing to me, and I'm just getting around to figuring it out. I've overwritten all my stuff a few times now. No biggie, but I need to get a better grasp on it. Thanks again!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines