April 28, 2024, 08:56:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems with note timing and length??  (Read 1488 times)

Zenstation

Problems with note timing and length??
« on: June 11, 2016, 08:05:58 pm »
Hi,

I'm having massive problems syncing my BSP with my DAW (FL Studio). Basically the timing of the notes does not stay consistent when the BSP is running in slave mode (through USB). The length of the individual notes will also vary. This means that I can't use it to record audio, and that I can only get useable MIDI sequences out of it by quantizing the notes after recording them (which should not be necessary, tbh). It's a total workflow killer.
At this point I feel like I have tried everything to get it to work properly, and I'm about to put the BSP up for sale just three weeks after buying it, but before doing so I figured I'd ask here if anyone has any tips on how to get it to sync properly, without these variations in timing and length. Any help would be much appreciated.

Filterseducer

Re: Problems with note timing and length??
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 02:24:27 pm »
It's a total workflow killer.

Yes it is. Send it back to reseller or sell it. Mine was also fussy, even when synced only with my DAW (if I can say "syncing" when referring to BSP  :P)
And those flashing pads man, you may need a welding helmet if you dont' want to go blind by playing them. If you are using a DAW, try Push2: Instant workflow, and it's black.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines