March 28, 2024, 03:25:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark2 Patch notes for V 2.3.0  (Read 4605 times)

LADubstar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark2 Patch notes for V 2.3.0
« on: June 07, 2016, 03:22:53 am »
Spark2 release notes

V 2.3.0

Features:

*User can import and export presets with iSpark

Fixed Bugs
•No more crashes when hitting Tape 8 slicer multiple times
•Original project maintained when exporting projects that include AIFF samples without the .aiff extension

Improvement
•Factory samples are included in project export

Re: Spark2 Patch notes for V 2.3.0
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 05:45:09 am »
Could anyone clarify what that last point is? Does this mean it doesn't save samples that are NON factory?

mixalis

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 12:41:49 pm »
 ???Please dont tell me this is the update we were waiting for...........

Its unbelievable that they havent yet fixed the select a project and automatically go to first page thing.....
I am not even going to talk for new features...........

jeffikovski

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 03:40:51 pm »
Just ridiculous!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 10:58:44 pm »

Its unbelievable that they havent yet fixed the select a project and automatically go to first page thing.....

Hi what are your issues and bugs maybe ill ask the team about them.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:47:15 am »
There are a plethora of outstanding issues. This forum is full of them.
A couple cases in point: The way the Modular screen always re-scrambles all the modules, organizationally, any time you go to a different screen and come back.
The sampler is barely functional, inasmuch as it can load and play samples, but that's about it. We can't even preview changes to an individual sample when adjusting start and end points. We can't adjust the trigger velocities for layering. We can't drag-n-drop into the Sampler itself, only onto the pads.
And then there's the way Spark2 insists on saving a new instrument every time you modify a kit, which ends up making the Instrument Library screen a serious pain in the ass to use, at best. Particularly with no search or rating functionality. The only way to remove all these extraneous instruments is to delete the projects from which they came. Ridiculous and largely useless workaround.
Throughout this forum are numerous other issues that really need to be addressed.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 12:50:19 am by artao »
This space left intentionally blank.

mrfugu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 08:27:16 pm »
There are a plethora of outstanding issues. This forum is full of them.
A couple cases in point: The way the Modular screen always re-scrambles all the modules, organizationally, any time you go to a different screen and come back.
The sampler is barely functional, inasmuch as it can load and play samples, but that's about it. We can't even preview changes to an individual sample when adjusting start and end points. We can't adjust the trigger velocities for layering. We can't drag-n-drop into the Sampler itself, only onto the pads.
And then there's the way Spark2 insists on saving a new instrument every time you modify a kit, which ends up making the Instrument Library screen a serious pain in the ass to use, at best. Particularly with no search or rating functionality. The only way to remove all these extraneous instruments is to delete the projects from which they came. Ridiculous and largely useless workaround.
Throughout this forum are numerous other issues that really need to be addressed.

Amen!

mixalis

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 11:30:49 am »

Hi what are your issues and bugs maybe ill ask the team about them.

Terrym

Hi Terrym ..... Thanks for the reply!    There are many things reported on the forum but i am talking about the easiest thing to do...When select a project automatically go to the first page instead of select and 1.

Moreover i have asked since last year a visual info when in tune mode of the notes played....The tune mode as it is now doesnt make sense....   Except if you have a perfect ear... or do things randomly.

And visual feedback when making adjustment in other pages but the first.....  If we want to talk about workflow why i have to go back to first page when i am in studio just to see the adjustments i am making....

I expected more than a minor update thing after almost 1 year of no updates or whatever...

mixalis

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 06:39:35 pm »
what did Arturia say Terrym about that? 

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 06:46:20 pm »
Hi, Not good news , At the moment there are no plans to fix or add an update to spark for the time being as there are too many projects on the go .
But don't worry I'm will keep asking the question once a few more of what Arturia have planned are finished .

Regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 12:47:36 am »
Hi, Not good news , At the moment there are no plans to fix or add an update to spark for the time being as there are too many projects on the go .
But don't worry I'm will keep asking the question once a few more of what Arturia have planned are finished .

Regards

Terrym
Wow. That is not only ridiculous, by angryifying.  ???  >:(
WTF Arturia. Seriously. Support you existing products rather than trying to crank out tons of new ones. Updating Spark2 is LONG overdue. :-\  >:(
This space left intentionally blank.

mixalis

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 02:20:42 pm »
Thank you Terrym!

Meanwhile N.I. Machine  keeps updating and adding more and more features..... Just saying.......

masi

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 10:09:11 pm »
Spark 2 just crashed for whatever reason :(

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 10:17:01 pm »
Spark 2 just crashed for whatever reason :(

What you running spark on

Terrym
TerryM

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines