March 28, 2024, 05:10:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Prophet V3 is unfortunately crashing Studio One 3 Professionel on Windows 10  (Read 3849 times)

LBH

Prophet V3 is unfortunately crashing Studio One 3 Professionel on Windows 10 Home.
Guess it's about the same as in Analog Lab 2. Looks like it's when in hybrid or VS mode, but not sure. I hav'nt gone thru it all.

George Ware

Prophet V3 is unfortunately crashing Studio One 3 Professionel on Windows 10 Home.
Guess it's about the same as in Analog Lab 2. Looks like it's when in hybrid or VS mode, but not sure. I hav'nt gone thru it all.
Do you have a session you can send me?
I'm using StudioOne v3.2.2 64bit, Windows 10 Pro 64bit and I want to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing

LBH

No i hav'nt used it in a session. Just browsed some presets. I have the same issue both on my laptop and my desktop. I also use 64 bit. And Studio One 3.2.2.
Try for instance the presets "Hybrid Random Pad" and "Japan".
It can work well until you choose a preset that crash Studio One 3.

The issue has been verified by Arturia for the preset "Japan"  in this thread: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=87496.0
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:43:13 pm by LBH »

George Ware

No i hav'nt used it in a session. Just browsed some presets. I have the same issue both on my laptop and my desktop. I also use 64 bit. And Studio One 3.2.2.
Try for instance the presets "Hybrid Random Pad" and "Japan".
It can work well until you choose a preset that crash Studio One 3.

The issue has been verified by Arturia for the preset "Japan"  in this thread: http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=87496.0
Thank! Yes i'm seeing it here too

LBH

Thanks for confirming.

billm

Just to further confirm this issue, I am seeing the same behavior when running either the VST2 or VST3 versions of Prophet V3 in SONAR Platinum 64-bit.  I have also tested it in the latest 64-bit versions of REAPER and FL Studio with the same results.  However, the standalone version of Prophet V3 does not exhibit the problem.  I am running under Windows 10 64-bit, and haven't tested it in any other version of Windows.

The problem is definitely tied to specific patches, such as "Sync Nu Wave", "Double Coffee" and many others. The crash happens immediately every time one of the problem patches is selected, but other patches that load without crashing continue to work successfully every time. Also, the same problematic Prophet V3 patches crash when being loaded in Analog Lab 2 VST, but again not in the standalone.

LBH

This crash issue is fixed in version 3.0.1 for Prophet alone.
For some reason it has been fixed for me since Analog Lab's update. I still would like an explanation why that could be?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines