April 28, 2024, 05:25:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Microbrute Broken Just Outputting White Noise Or Nothing At All  (Read 1620 times)

jonnyj52

Microbrute Broken Just Outputting White Noise Or Nothing At All
« on: December 19, 2015, 08:00:28 pm »
Just bought a microbrute se. Seemed to work ok the first couple of days now for the last two days I turn it on and after warm it just outputs white noise and only if the metalizer knobs are turned up. After leaving it on for 12 plus hours it started to work normally but with tuning fluctuation. Today nothing after an hour or so I finally had the bright idea of plugging a cv cable from the cv out to the gate in and it worked that way for a little while but still not very stable. Now its back to white noise.

What is the routine for the Firmware restoration note 3? I already updated the firmware twice and used the the connection software a million times over and still nothing. I opened up the hood and and checked all ribbon cables as best I could and they are all solid it appears maybe I should look for something else? The buyer I bought it from says it works great. :-(

-Jon

alberto

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Microbrute Broken Just Outputting White Noise Or Nothing At All
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 02:13:05 pm »
It's very obvious that this one is broken, I've got an SE (same color) it is working fine.

So, contact the shop you bought it from, they're your first point of contact.

Good luck, hope you get it replaced soon.

Albert

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines