April 29, 2024, 01:50:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sequencers  (Read 1975 times)

GiCa

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Sequencers
« on: December 17, 2015, 10:33:25 pm »
I am new to beat step so this might be a simple fix. Spark plays on all 3 sequencers even with midi chanels set on seq 1 to 1, seq 2 to 2 and drums to 10. How can I keep spark on the drum sequencer and assign another VST to the other sequencers? When I open another VST like Kork M1 for example, it says failed to open midi device (probably because it is connected to Spark). Would appreciate any help, thanks

jeremyDinsel

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Sequencers
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 05:56:08 pm »
I have been having the same trouble and opened another thread on this topic, but I haven't had a reply, yet, either. Periodically, I can stumble into an approach that gets the Spark2 playing on say Sequencer 2 and Drum (leaving sequencer 1 for whatever software from the V Collection I wanted to wire to it). However, what I have done to cause that is a mystery because the steps seemed like what I had been doing and not an alternate approach.

http://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=86503.0

jeremyDinsel

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Sequencers
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 07:03:27 pm »
Please see my answer in the thread linked above. I hope it helps you. (The short is that the Spark standalone cannot be isolated to a single MIDI channel.)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines