April 27, 2024, 12:30:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: terrible customer service  (Read 4212 times)

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
terrible customer service
« on: October 29, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »
I'm having a hard time getting a response from Arturia technical support. I'm experiencing issues with my USB connection on my BSP ( it keeps dropping power even when connected to external power supply) . I sent a message to technical support on the 26th detailing the issue and received a message from Edouard saying that his US colleague would be in touch. I still haven't heard anything despite me emailing them twice. I have some gigs and recording coming up and this is causing me major problems.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: terrible customer service
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 11:16:40 pm »
Hi , Have you tried another lead ,does it turn on and off if the socket is touched . or is it something else.

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 01:38:49 am »
Initially it would lose power of the USB cable was touched but now it will only get power if I keep holding the USB in place. Tried a few different cables with the same result.

Jezza

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 09:25:47 am »
I think I would have return to the point of purchase for a replacement or refund instead of using Arturia tech support, I suspect if it's faulty they will tell you to go back to where you purchased it!

Vic-tor

• Sound designer & Jedi
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 11:22:36 am »
I think I would have return to the point of purchase for a replacement or refund instead of using Arturia tech support, I suspect if it's faulty they will tell you to go back to where you purchased it!

Yes, this is how it works for most of the world, but US shops often do not give this option to customers, so the replacement/repair is done through us...

I'm having a hard time getting a response from Arturia technical support. I'm experiencing issues with my USB connection on my BSP ( it keeps dropping power even when connected to external power supply) . I sent a message to technical support on the 26th detailing the issue and received a message from Edouard saying that his US colleague would be in touch. I still haven't heard anything despite me emailing them twice. I have some gigs and recording coming up and this is causing me major problems.

Sorry to hear about this, check your PMs !

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 05:14:55 pm »
Vic-tor I checked my PM's- nothing there. I did get an email from a Victor (you?) saying yet again that a US rep would be in touch but i haven't heard anything. I just want this piece of garbage repaired  so that i can finish my recording and then I will buy a professional product.

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2015, 07:57:56 pm »
I got an email from Rebecca on Monday asking for my serial number etc which I gave and have heard nothing since despite sending two more emails. Truly awful experience and it will make me think twice about ever buying another Arturia product.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:55:45 am by uncooked »

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 04:30:39 pm »
I just received this reply from Victor.

"Deep apologies for the lack of news.

We did not forget you and your inquiry is still on our system :)

Your case is now updated with the additional info you provided and it will be treated soon.
Worst case scenario, it might take a few weeks but everything will be sorted out in the end and we will not let you with a defective unit.

The US team is temporary reduced right now so that is why some cases can take slightly more time than usual. We are doing all our possible to reduce this time and provide a smoother experience.
Again, sorry for these delays"

I do not understand how anyone can think this is an acceptable response. I have been trying to get my unit replaced now for two weeks and now I'm being told that it might be  "a few weeks longer". This is a complete joke.

Arturia: tell me where to return my defective unit and please commit to when I will get a replacement.

Zymos

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 03:02:16 pm »
Yeah, that's completely fucked up and unacceptable.
There's no chance you can return it to the retailer?

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 03:23:01 pm »
Yeah, that's completely fucked up and unacceptable.
There's no chance you can return it to the retailer?

No, I checked with the retailer and they told me that because I got it more than 90 days ago that I have to send it to Arturia.
I've never seen anything like this where a manufacturer tells you that it could be weeks before they even look at your case.
And to add insult to injury they put a smiley face emoticon on the email too as they are telling me this. Totally unprofessional.

uncooked

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 03:38:22 pm »
Arturia: I see that you will be at the Brooklyn Synth Expo this weekend. I will be there and will make my presence known.

Filterseducer

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 11:09:48 am »
Arturia: I see that you will be at the Brooklyn Synth Expo this weekend. I will be there and will make my presence known.

The way they throw buggy products into the market and then dismissing costumers is a complete shame. People need to make it public. In case you're "visiting" Arturo next WE let us know how was that.
Cheers
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:23:15 am by Filterseducer »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines