March 28, 2024, 09:37:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Transposing a sequence  (Read 15413 times)

Dhub

• Apprentice
Transposing a sequence
« on: September 30, 2015, 04:14:12 pm »
I have been trying for the past week to figure out how to transpose a sequence using the note pads onboard the Beatstep pro. Using an external midi keyboard it worked fine. The manual states that you just press a note pad. That doesn't work on mine! After emailing there tech support they were no help at all, the guy I was trying to communicate with obviously had never even seen or touched a beatstep pro.

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!    What you do is press and hold the "sequencer" 1or 2 button then press the note pad you want to transpose to.
Arturia, if you read this please change your manual !!!

Mowgli

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Transposing a sequence
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 02:16:51 pm »
Thanks for this, I was having the same problem. The manual needs a serious review, I keep stumbling at basic things because the manual IS NOT ACCURATE!!!!

Jezza

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 02:36:15 pm »
You might want to take a look at all the Tutorial videos on youtube, they cover much of the BSP including sequence transposing and linking the two sequencers to transpose at the same time :)

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 06:18:52 am »
Found this by accident and it made me think, what happens if I press shift and hit a pad in control mode?  Nothing happened....
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines