October 06, 2024, 12:05:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MCC and BSP notes synk  (Read 1384 times)

dexter

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MCC and BSP notes synk
« on: August 16, 2015, 12:51:34 pm »
Hello All,
Here is the question:
I'm on OSX 10.8.4 running MCC version 1.2.0.301 and BSP with FW 1.1.1.6. The BSP is connected over USB, single running device.

MCC and BSP rare running synced. When I open a pattern, 1 on the drums for this example, click-edit a step on the pattern, the BCC software sends a SYSEX message to the BSP (4 messages in a row actually) like F0 00 20 6B 7F 42   25 00 68 1A 01 01 01 32 F7. But the edited notes does not appears edited in the BSP in realtime. I have to store to memory to update the new notes.

My question: is there some start of implementation to the bilateral realtime communication between the software and the hardware - BSP sends notes, BCC SYSEXes and receives also a reply in SYSEX format.

Working with the BCC software requires a lot of imagination and error-free manipulation. Probably well suited for editing some keyboard velocity and split points, but not for step sequencing. Backups maybe.

Some bug submits:

Using Relative 3 mode for a CC on a user channel always gives me a Err on the BCC after decrease.
Are the "Note + step" editing in SEQ 1and 2 are dismissed with the latest FW?

Tweaking 2 encoders, mode relative2 at same time always puts the second one on "LAG" The snd one is always the highest number.

Merci pour le bon boulot Arturia!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines