March 29, 2024, 02:54:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Spark LE questions - Multipart GUI, Song mode, tune with pads, exiting project selectio  (Read 3518 times)

ArturiaPlanet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hello all,
     I have recently bought Spark LE controller, love the sound, but have few questions I did not manage to resolve with manual:
  • Manual mentions 3 parts of GUI, however I can see only one (it is Spark 2.1.0). Where are the others?
  • How to exit project / kit / instrument selection from hardware controller?
  • How to enter / exit song mode from hardware controller?
  • How to use tune mode with pads? Manual mentions it, however there is no selection when right clicking

Could someone please help?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:24:39 pm by ArturiaPlanet »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Hi, hope your enjoying sparkle .
Not sure what you mean about 3 gui to sparkle
why do you need to exit proj/kit inst mode  you can use the short cuts see picture as press select and the step number .if you press select+step 7 and in library hold select and use the daily to move to disk mode.
to enter song mode press bank/patt/seq/tune on the controller
to exit press select + step 12
for tune mode change in the pref .tune mode to pads

hope this helps

enjoy

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

HubyBlake

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • hugmusic.net
Hi, hope your enjoying sparkle .
Not sure what you mean about 3 gui to sparkle

I think he means how do you change the front panel to EDM, VDM & Dubstep front panels.

It's in the last menu page to the right. I'm not on the SparkLE computer right now... but there's an option on that last page to set the appearance to Spark 2 or Spark Creative, and Spark Creative has those three options.

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Hi,

If you're reffering to the physical printed manual you may be looking at an old screen grab of Spark when it had 3 parts, An upper, middle and lower. Now Spark 2 is more tab orientated and Arturia have dropped the 'top middle and bottom' look of the GUI.

If you're referring to 'skins' ie, how to change the look of the GUI, then as HubyBlake mentions, there is a preference where you can change the colours and look of the Spark GUI 'Skin'

Hope that helps

Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Analog Laboratory
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

ArturiaPlanet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hi,
     thank you for the answers! I am getting into the sounds and like Spark more and more.

...you can use the short cuts see picture as press select and the step number .if you press select+step 7 and in library hold select and use the daily to move to disk mode.
to enter song mode press bank/patt/seq/tune on the controller
to exit press select + step 12

Terrym, these shortcuts look great!

I have to try them once I get back from vacation. I did not bring SparkLE with me (and missing it now :) ).
What version of Spark is the screenshot from? Spark 2.1.0 build 426 does not have them (see picture). Or is it just some setting?

for tune mode change in the pref .tune mode to pads
Silly me, I have overlooked it in preferences. It is first item in there. Thanks!

If you're reffering to the physical printed manual you may be looking at an old screen grab of Spark when it had 3 parts, An upper, middle and lower. Now Spark 2 is more tab orientated and Arturia have dropped the 'top middle and bottom' look of the GUI.
Thanks, Stuart! This is exactly what I was wondering about.

Thanks to you all. I can see that Spark community is great, friendly and helpful!
This makes me feel even more glad that I choose Spark as drum machine.

stuey

• Spark Moderator
No Problem.

It's a good box, like anything it does have limitations but once you find out what they are, then Spark is a joy to work with.

Glad to help out

Thanks, Stuart
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7
Arturia V Collection
Arturia Analog Laboratory
Arturia Brass 2
Ableton Live 8
Reason 6.5
Melodyne Studio 3

ArturiaPlanet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Once again - thank you!  :)

I have returned from vacation and tried the shortcuts. They work perfectly! This was exactly what I needed to have nice workflow!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines