April 27, 2024, 08:50:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: no more activation possible for spark vdm and analog laboratory in vcol3?  (Read 2307 times)

djsteeve

hello
some days ago i bought the vcollection3 (15 years dvd) and a keylayb 25. after spending half a day and reading almost everything on this forum and all support articles i managed to get this software running, also i thought. i was able to activate 9 products through the arturia software centre, but for the spark vdm and analog laboratory (as i read on your forum) this was not possible with the asc. if i wanted to use these i still had to give in an activation code (in the elicenser?) or run the demo mode. i sent several emails to the support asking for those codes but i got no codes only an answer that i must use elicenser for those products. how am i supposed to use elicenser without activation codes? can someone provide REAL help and a serious answer for this or isn't it anylonger possible to use these 2 vst's now the vcol4 came out?

wolves

I am having the exact same issue. i bought the v collection 3 a couple of months ago and it works fine on my desktop but now I have a new macbook and these 2 plug ins wont authorize!

Analog Laboratory
Spark Vintage Drum Machine

You can't authorize them through the new ASC. What is up with that!? Its like they aren't included anymore and they want us to purchase the other spark drums plug-in? I feel gypped because i paid for them and now they don't work! Its totally messing up all my songs, im trying to go mobile with my production and this is causing me a huge inconvenience!

Arturia has not been very helpful at all. Not cool.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines