March 28, 2024, 09:09:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BUMMED IN LOS ANGELES  (Read 1561 times)

sludgedog

BUMMED IN LOS ANGELES
« on: August 03, 2010, 05:02:19 am »
HELP!!!
PURCHASED ANALOG FACTORY 2.0 WITH MIDI KEYBOARD A YEAR AND A HALF AGO, AND INSTALLED IT ON A CHEAP SPARE COMPUTER WE HAD (E-MACHINE). . . . .PLAYED WITH AF FOR A FEW WEEKS AND DECIDED TO UPGRADE TO NEW COMPUTER, AND PRO TOOLS (CHUCKED CHEAP COMPUTER). . . . . . . . . . . .THEN, NEW INSTALL DIDN'T WORK GOT THE WHOLE "E LICENSER" MESSAGE, HAD MY 14 YEAR OLD SON TRY TO CONTACT YOU GUYS (NO LUCK), I HAVE READ THE FORUMS (NO LUCK), CALLED SAM ASH MUSIC AND TRIED TO GET THEM TO SUPPORT WHAT THEY SOLD ME (NO LUCK). . . . .
. . .WHAT DO I DO??. . . . . . CHEAP COMPUTER GOT TRASHED, SO IS SOFTWARE GONE?. . . . . . .CAN I BUY A NEW LICENSE?. . . . . . . . . .??????????

Denis

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
    • Arturia
Re: BUMMED IN LOS ANGELES
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:02:31 am »
Hi Sludgedog,

I feel very sorry you waited so long without your Analog Factory...

In order to get this problem solved, please log in your Arturia account and then scroll down the page to the "My registered products" section.

There choose "New technical support request" and send Arturia support an e-mail giving a maximum amount of informations about the lost license.

I'm sorry, but i cannot answer you directly trough the forum as your license number and authorization code are private.

Kind regards,

Denis
Denis / Arturia Tech. Support

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines