April 28, 2024, 08:26:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems with AKAI MPK 61 while Using Anaolg Factory 2.5  (Read 2262 times)

INFIGHT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Problems with AKAI MPK 61 while Using Anaolg Factory 2.5
« on: July 02, 2010, 04:12:53 pm »
Hello everybody,

I have a little problem with Analog Factory when I am using it with my MPK 61.
The problem only occures when I connect the MPK to my laptop with a midi wire.
If I connect it with usb there is no problem.

Here comes the problem:

If I play on the MPK after a while the tone is "standing", even if I stop playing on the keyboard. Itīs always the last tone which "stands". If I press another key, the tone of it "stands". If I change the preset everything is still normal again.
The curious thing is, that this does not happen with every presets, only with some of them. There is one preset for example which shows the effect directly and thereīs another on which it takes a half of a hour before the problem occures.

The presets on which the problem occures also have another crazy malfunction. When I put them on a snapshot button, this presets wonīt be loaded correctly from the software. If I do so, the sound is different as when I chose them manually on the laptop.

So I already reinstalled the software but there were no effect. I also tried to use a usb-to Midi wire and an external MIDI Interface but the problem is still there.

I also thought that the AKAI could be damaged but it works great with other v-synths and hardware-synths. So I think itīs ok.

It would be very great if someone could help me out with that problem, because I need to use Analog Factory with MIDI since I also Use an analog synth at the same time.

Thx and regards

Chris

INFIGHT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problems with AKAI MPK 61 while Using Anaolg Factory 2.5
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 06:03:46 pm »
Is nobody able to help me with that problem?

INFIGHT

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problems with AKAI MPK 61 while Using Anaolg Factory 2.5
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 03:46:19 pm »
After lots of "experiments" trying to fix my analog factory issues I realized that the problem I have is related to win 7 x 64.
....so there is no problem with my masterkeyboard.

Does anyone know how to fix these analog factory bugs which causes "standing"/"delaying" outpout tones, without presseing a key on the masterboard?

I already tried different sampling rates, using ASIO and re-installations.

Actually, I also realized, that the problem occures when Iīm using Analog Factory with USB and also when I use MIDI....

So I canīt using the Software for Livegigs at the moment and that is really fucked up.

Has anyone a solution?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines