April 28, 2024, 08:26:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Where is the Latest Manual download  (Read 1972 times)

paulshillito

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Where is the Latest Manual download
« on: June 29, 2010, 12:50:36 pm »
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an origin and I have been scanning through the manual but the only one I can find is the original 1.0 version is there a manual for the 1.2 version and when updates are released where do you find out the details of modules and features added?

Regards

Paul

Denis

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
    • Arturia
Re: Where is the Latest Manual download
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 01:27:28 pm »

Hi Paul,

The only Origin manual is the one you can download on Arturia web site:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/downloads/manuals.html

Each time an Origin update is added to our updates section we clearly publish the new features added by this update. For exemple, here are the update 1.2.5. new features:

*  Duophonic aftertouch: This Arturia Innovation allows the aftertouch to only affect one note, which can be set to highest, lowest or last played. Origin keyboard only!
    * Multi-mode ribbon controller. Origin keyboard only!
    * Precise editing of velocity and aftertouch curves. Origin keyboard only!
    * More complete configuration of multi mode: now the keyboard can be split into a Zone (note range, channel, midi filters) and any multi can be associated with each zone.
    * Interacting with a DAW or sequencer much easier: Midi CCs are sent and received on a channel specific to the program. Notes, and pitch bend are sent on the defined zone channels.
    * Improved settings page
    * Added Performance page: Lets  you easily set up all Origin's different live controllers (aftertouch, mod and pitch, joystick and ribbon on Origin Keyboard).
    * All key ranges can be edited using the keyboard keys.

Hope this will answer your questions,

Best regards,

Denis
Denis / Arturia Tech. Support

Superwaldi

Re: Where is the Latest Manual download
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 04:04:33 pm »
An updated manual was announced for FW 1.2 release, but it seems to be overdue...

The existing one is not up to date and there are even a lot of mistakes included.

You can certainly work with it and you will understand all modules and features, but I would like to see an updated/corrected manual as well.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines