April 28, 2024, 05:57:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sequencer Modes  (Read 2167 times)

tomoe97

Sequencer Modes
« on: March 11, 2010, 11:30:37 pm »
There was some discussion awhile back of implementing additional directon modes into the step sequencer, such as Random, Brownian, etc. Has any progress been made towards this goal?

Niccolo

• Administrator
  • Arturia developer
Re: Sequencer Modes
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 01:48:34 pm »
I'm afraid that this feature request is still placed in our (very long...) wish list. We'll have to check out what is interesting in this list, maybe by doing a public survey.

Until that moment, I honestly don't think that these direction modes will be implemented...

tomoe97

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 06:23:31 am »
That's very disappointing. I mean it's not as if such alternative step sequencer directions are somehow unusual or extraordinary if your goal is to emulate advanced analog step sequencers.

Niccolo

• Administrator
  • Arturia developer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 09:57:58 am »
Until that moment, I honestly don't think that these direction modes will be implemented...

The important word was Until that moment. I did not mean that such direction modes are unusual. In fact I am convinced that this would be a great feature. The only thing is that since we have a lot of equally interesting feature requests, we can't implement them all right now; so we will have (maybe in the next months) to choose, and also let users choose, the most important features to be added. After that, these features will be implemented with priority.
But I personally hope that little by little, we will be able to add all requested features!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines