April 28, 2024, 08:05:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I Need My Authorization Right Away! Help me out! Tech Support doesn't answer!  (Read 1952 times)

allenf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hello Antoine,

I'm really in a bind. 

I have sent three separate requests to Technical Support over the past week and received no response whatsoever.  I now have a client arriving from out of town to being a project, and I am planning to rely heavily on my software which I can't, at this point, use.

I reinstalled my system software on my Mac.  When I reinstalled AF from my original disc, and downloaded the new e-Licenser software, and followed all of the steps, I can't get the license to install again.  I'm sure you know what the issue is because there is a clear explanation of what I need to get a new license installed.  BUT, I haven't heard back from Technical Support with an answer to my request, so my hands are tied.

Specifically the issue is this: I followed all the steps for getting a new license installed on a virtual dongle.  All I need is for Technical Support to send me the license.  That's it!  Just completing the communication should get things in order!

Can you please help me here.  Can you please expedite this?

I am a professional producer who relies on these products to make a living.  If I can't get this to work right away, it affects my business.

Thank you,
Allen Farmelo
www.farmelo.com

Antoine

@RestOfTheWorld
Allen's case was processed yesterday.
ex-Arturian

allenf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: I Need My Authorization Right Away! Help me out! Tech Support doesn't answ
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 06:34:07 pm »
Processed, yes.
Solved, no.

I am on day two a pre-production with a paying client without the software that we are supposed to be using.

Antoine, I really appreciate the detailed email responses and we are SO CLOSE to figuring this out.  Can we please get this solved.

Allen
www.farmelo.com

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines