April 28, 2024, 04:07:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Registration/Activation Help!  (Read 2337 times)

Man-Machine

Registration/Activation Help!
« on: December 01, 2009, 12:01:41 am »
I registered and activated MiniMg V2 a while back with no problems. Now after I reformatted my HD and re-installed everything I can't get it authenticated anymore. eLicenser does not show it in my Syncrosoft dongle next to my other Arturia software. The only thing I can think of is that maybe I authenticated the HD instead of the dongle somehow. The problem is that I can't authenticate the dongle now because the authentication code can only be used once. What now?

I submitted an email to technical support a week ago but no response yet. I need to be able to open and work on dozens of my projects. I hope someone here in the forum can help me out.

Thank you!
L8er Osci8ers

Man-Machine

Re: Registration/Activation Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 04:23:15 pm »
I already deleted and re-registered my product twice to get different activation codes but what I got is this message when I went online to activate eLicenser:

"use master server instead of slave server and check your internet connection."

And then when I tried a few hours later the message was "This activation code has been used already"

So I guess re-registring with a new activation code doesn't help.

Anybody a helpful idea? I already sent emails to Arturia a while ago but I still haven't heard back from them.

Thanks
L8er Osci8ers

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 06:13:46 pm »
Strange, i could not trace any message from you in our tracker, did you send your request from your account?

Anyway, the "Recover" button in the eLicenser Control Center should resume the license download.
ex-Arturian

Man-Machine

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 01:05:33 am »
Thank you!! That did it!

I didn't even notice that button there after upgraded the eLicenser software...

L8er Osci8ers

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines