April 28, 2024, 03:41:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why is there no response for technical support for this company?  (Read 2631 times)

sharii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I have sent an email for assistance through my registered account and product 3 times in the last week, and nobody has replied to me. How long does it take to get a response?

danni

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Why is there no response for technical support for this company?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 01:01:43 pm »
hi, you probably are feeling the same as everyone else who gets frustrated with this company...the standard email response is that there is no tech support form 17th july to the 17th august...they're probably off sunning themselves on holiday. wish i could help you with the key prob, have you tried de-installing your license and then try using key?   ???
danni

sharii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:21:18 am »
Wow,
Thank you for atleast responding. If I had known I would have bought another product. They dont even give you more than one Key!!! , what if you want to install on your Laptop too, or have to reinstall your studio. I dont even know why they ship a Licence Card with the product, you can only use it once anyway.  This company obviously doesnt take music seriously! If they did they would help out customers who cant even use their product.

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:19:59 am »
@sharii,
I just processed your case, sorry again for the lag.
ex-Arturian

mikebengel

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 12:07:28 am »
Just got email.  Thank's... Didn't know how the license work's here.  You can transfer the license off the computer onto the USB dongle.  I already ordered one.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines