April 29, 2024, 03:37:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: strange registration problem with Vista  (Read 2036 times)

humphrey

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
strange registration problem with Vista
« on: January 13, 2009, 11:14:46 pm »
Hi,

I`m new to this forum and hope sombody can help me with my problem. I use MiniMg V since some years and till now no major problems. So I used MM on a laptop (HP6720s, 2x1,4GHz / 2GBytes of RAM) on an Vista Home Premium System in updated version 1.6.

Since about 2 weeks I have a very strage effect: whereas MM ran without problems on Cubase 4 since months on the laptop it now suddenly doesn`t start and I get the information: "Incorrect license / Please reinstall the miniMg V". Same happens with abbleton Live 7 (Demo). On the other hand I have no problem to start it as standalone application and using NI KORE2 as host !

Of course I tried to reinstall MM from scratch (means: uninstalled and at least even deleted regestry entries) but in every case without success and same behavior.

Meanwhile I tried to get help on german Keyboards forum but nobody had any information on this problem. So I hope someone here can give me a good hint.

Thanks very much in advance,

greetings, humphrey ::)

P.S.: only as additional information: my MM software of course is a legal version !

steinberg

Re: strange registration problem with Vista
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 11:22:14 pm »
Hello, I've got the same problem but on WinXP.
What should I do?
Please help.

Chris

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines