April 29, 2024, 02:29:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: So who has it and why are you useing it.  (Read 2821 times)

MindPoP_

So who has it and why are you useing it.
« on: November 06, 2008, 02:56:03 am »
I am a musician who has been progrming music since like 88 on my atari. I have allways loved synths, and their pschycodellic properties. I make all sorts of music , but mainly Electronica slight industo goth edge as to I am a product of the whole revolution that sprung hard in 86 to 94. Got in to all the tech out there dnb to straight house, and produced it all. I was CorruptData thru the 90's and I am now MindPoP.Here me at myspace .I put that album out in06 and am in studio now(allways) produceing a new album, which will have some Origin on it as to I am almost finished..Take care all and I hope you are all stoked with your Origins. I am
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 03:08:34 am by MindPoP_ »

mikehuckaby

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: So who has it and why are you useing it.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 01:08:06 pm »
well, i want it because, i like the fact that its modular like reaktor as ive stated earlier.

no piece of gear exist like reaktor in hardware where you can configure your own modules to build a synth.

origin is that.

mike

kokocalamar

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 12:40:35 pm »
Does anybody else here, besides Mindpop, own one?..

It would be informative to read more about what you think of the Origin, how it sounds, how it works and so on.

rcmusic

• Beta-testers
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 04:05:08 pm »
i have one since saturday.  very nice analog sound. the interface is great. i own an oasys (full) and a virus ti (desktop), i can tell you that the arturia is a must have if you like synthesizers' sounds. Okay, it needs some updates (like more templates of course, like vsti integration....), it needs bugs fix too, but it's already a real pleasure to "work" with it. let's give arturia some time, and it will be a reference.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines