April 28, 2024, 08:28:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI control  (Read 3345 times)

Wolf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
MIDI control
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:03 am »
Hi my name is Wolf and I am new and very green and therefore I hope you forgive my ignorance about everything I can think of.  ;D

I just get used to the Jupiter 8V. I use an M-Audio Axiom25 MIDI controller. The problem is that the controls to the Jupiter are very limited and basically only the Keys, Pitch and LFO Mod are working. I wonder if there is a MIDI assignment list for the Jupiter controls so I can at least assign the pads of the controller.

Sorry if I missed the MIDI tutorial.  ???

Tonio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Arturia Export Manager
Re: MIDI control
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 02:08:29 pm »
Hey Wolf,

Use ctrl + click on any Jupiter control you want to assign, then press the "Learn" button and move the physical control of your Axiom25 so the software learns the MIDI CC.
This information is also available on page 45 of the Jupiter 8V user manual...
 ::)

Wolf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 12:31:03 am »
Hey Wolf,

Use ctrl + click on any Jupiter control you want to assign, then press the "Learn" button and move the physical control of your Axiom25 so the software learns the MIDI CC.
This information is also available on page 45 of the Jupiter 8V user manual...
 ::)
Thanks Tonio, I am only on page 44. I am a slow reader.  ;D

Moshkito

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 04:23:31 pm »
Thanks .... I have an Oxygen-61 and was about to ask the same question ... I did notice right off the bat that there were two keys assigned to the first 2 faders on the left (sorry did not notice which functions) ... and was looking to get some of the other functions added ...

In essence this is called ... learn, have fun and play with Ctrl-Click ... I knew toyz were good!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines