April 27, 2024, 10:22:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Syncrosoft USB  (Read 2738 times)

portnatal

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Syncrosoft USB
« on: July 26, 2008, 02:33:51 am »
No response from Arturia whatsoever from my emails. So Forum people please help.
I have AFE installed on my gigging laptop. Works fine. I wanted to run AFE on my studio PC for practice, so I bought the Syncrosoft USB key $18 (+$19 shipping - go figure!)
Transfer Wizard shows I have transferred the License to the USB Dongle (but my laptop opens AFE - still functioning), but I can't get my PC to suck the License from the USB dongle. AFE opens with no presets (InitializeTerminated). I'm really pissed at Arturia's lack of response, being a CS80-V and Storm user also. (P.S. I have downloaded the latest Syncrosoft licensing software and I use Windows XP Pro).
Thanks for any help. HowieB.

dean

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Syncrosoft USB
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 06:26:18 pm »
Good luck to you "portnatal" ;D...from this moment you are in the hands of Arturia guru God called Antoine (or something...) ;D

If he may decide to answer to your pray-mail, you may be able to use the software you have paid for...

Logical ??? isn't it???...certanly yes if you deal with Arturia ???
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 06:35:51 pm by dean »

portnatal

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 11:42:06 pm »
Thanks for the bad news Dean.

Trying the eLIcenser again, I found that I have NO licenses available on either my laptop or my PC.

Antoine, whoever you are, please reply.

HowieB.

alexander.ostuni@gmx.de

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 10:34:26 am »
Yep, I am in the same boat. I got a piece of Junk software that does not work like described, the seller does not take it back and the Arturia people on this board don't answer......

Antoine

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 06:04:57 pm »
@portnatal
If your laptop still runs AFE, it means your license is still lock on it (via the Soft-eLicenser software dongle). Try the transfer process again as described here: http://www.arturia.com/evolution/kb_upload/documents/Syncrosoft_License_Transfer_EN.pdf

@alexander.ostuni@gmx.de
Nothing more to add: http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=2449.msg7983#new
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines