April 29, 2024, 05:25:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Factory LE Presets vs Analog Factory 2.0 Presets  (Read 2645 times)

Brett

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Factory LE Presets vs Analog Factory 2.0 Presets
« on: May 14, 2008, 05:08:47 pm »
Hi,

I received the AF LE (or demo) version bundled with my Novation SL controller. As the sounds were good, I upgraded to AF 2.0 (with a 40% discount !). I actually uninstalled the demo version before installing the 2.0 version.
The AF 2.0 version works fine. Howerver, I'm unable to find one of the presets from de demo (Modular V - Sequence) in the full 2.0 version. Does this mean that the 2.0 version does not inlcude all the presets of the demo version ? Do I have to re-install the demo version to get this preset ? If so, wouldn't I have a conflict with the 2 Dll files ?
Thanks for your hep.

Brett

Brett

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 06:07:27 pm »
Hi all,

96 views and no helping hand ?   No admin or moderator to chip in ? Is my English that bad ? I could try in French. Or use the web-site support but I thought the forum was there precisely to avoid going to technical support. Well I guess I'll have to live with my missing presets ...

Cheers

:cry:

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 11:39:23 am »
Yo Brett,

Be reassured, your English is quite better than mine.  :wink:

Reinstalling the Demo or LE versions will surely conflict with the Full version DLL, you're right, and won't give you more presets.

The presets from "Demo" and "LE" flavors of Analog Factory were strictly picked up from the "Full" version, selected as the most representative for this synthesizer.
Theoretically you should retrieve all of them in the 2.0 version, even if I assume it may be a bit less handy to find them in 3.500 presets than in 200.

Which presets exactly are you looking for?

Have a nice exploration!
ex-Arturian

Brett

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 03:49:42 pm »
Merci pour ta réponse, Antoine. Je continue cette discussion en Anglais pour permettre au plus grand nombre de la suivre.

The preset that seems to be missing in the 2.0 version is the following :
(Instrument) Modular V - (Type) Sequence - (Preset Name) Sequence.

Thanks for your help.

Brett

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines