April 19, 2024, 07:56:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Intro  (Read 869 times)

goldenmummy

Analog Lab Intro
« on: May 16, 2023, 04:17:33 am »
Hello. I have downloaded and installed Analog Lab Intro and it sounds great. The problem is I am unable to get it to record to a track. I have it on a stereo instrument track and when I record it sounds great but no midi records to the track. I have a midi keyboard but I am trying to just use the keyboard in the plugin and record that way. Is that possible? Any help would be appreciated.

Matthieu_Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Analog Lab Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 09:46:19 am »
Hello goldenmummy

To record midi it's best to have a MIDI controller, or at least your Computer keyboard as an input.
The Keyboard on Analog Lab GUI is just a sort of preview and it does not send any MIDI data.
Hope that helps.
QA Technician

PascalH_59

• Apprentice
  • Salutations de Bretagne en France
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 03:15:00 pm »
Hello, I had before upgrading Analog V lab, no problem with Fl studio to record directly on my track in midi, which Daw are you working on?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 04:50:56 pm »
Hello, I had before upgrading Analog V lab, no problem with Fl studio to record directly on my track in midi, which Daw are you working on?
As explained, the OP was trying to record by pressing the keys on the app's virtual keyboard. These do not generate midi messages
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines